ParentsWeb, an internet-based, data service, provides French Camp Academy parents and guardians access to targeted information regarding their child(ren) in grades 7-12. Grades and progress reports, lesson plans and homework assignments, and attendance can be viewed there. ParentsWeb also shows the school calendar, provides a quick way to e-mail teachers, and allows parents/guardians to update their personal information.
To log on to ParentsWeb, you must establish an account by following these steps:
- Go to www.renweb.com.
- On the upper right corner, choose Logins.
- Choose ParentsWeb Login.
- Enter the District Code FC-MS.
- Choose Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Enter the email address which you gave FCA when your child enrolled.
- You will receive an email with a link to establish a ParentsWeb user name and password.
Return here and click below to log on or log on from the RenWeb site.