Annual Scholarship Fund
The Annual Scholarship Fund provides a vehicle for all people who love young people to make an immediate impact on current French Camp Academy students.
Gifts designated to the Annual Scholarship Fund directly augment every aspect of a student's experience on campus, from house parent and teacher salaries and library books to Christian-based programs and events.
This support also enables the Academy to accept deserving young boys and girls who wouldn't otherwise be able to attend a Christian home and school.
Another highlight of the Annual Scholarship Fund is the "hidden scholarship." Each one of our students benefits from contributions made to the Annual Scholarship Fund to help keep tuition at a bare minimum.
We need a one-ton dual wheeled chassis cab truck to replace 18 year old horse program truck and a half ton pickup to replace 18 year old truck on its last leg.
Our Driver’s Education car has seen better days.
Could you help us out by donating a reliable automobile so our students can learn how to be excellent drivers?
Contact Lance Ragsdale at 662-547-6482 to make your gift to French Camp Academy.
Family Ministries Center
Help us with design services and furnishings for the newly established Family Ministries Center.
- End tables
- Floor cushions
- Area rug
For our Student Union
- bar stools, new tables and chairs
- Wii game system
- bumper pool table
- board games
- Commercial Expresso Machine
Lawnmowers and weed eaters are needed to keep the campus lawns looking fresh and manicured.
Lawn Care Needs
- Weed Eaters
- Safety Glasses
The Big Stuff
- 1 John Deere 75-80 H.P. tractor for the Farm Program
- 100 KW 3 phase and/or single phase large generators
- 2 fork lifts – one large as a replacement and one smaller for use around the shop
- Tire changer/balancer
- Sewer Camera (aids in finding pipe leaks)
- Mini Excavator
Everyone is so generous to choose and provide items from our Wish Lists—thanks! There are, however, some things that are always in demand in the student homes. These include:
- Paper products – Kleenex, toilet tissue, paper towels, napkins, Styrofoam plates, Styrofoam cups
- Laundry products – Detergent, bleach
- Non perishable items – peanut butter, snack bars, sugar free kool-aid, cake mixes, brownie mixes, Pop tarts, granola bars, mayo, mustard, ketchup, sugar, salt, pepper
- Grocery gift cards – Wal-Mart, Kroger, Sams
- Fast food gift cards – Wendy’s, Burger King, McDonalds, Sonic, Bumpers
In addition to the above items, we are also in need of small appliances and other household items:
- Large crock pots
- Large griddles
- Toasters/Toaster ovens
- Coffee pots
- Cookie Sheets
- Pots and skillets
- Dish towels and cloths/Pot holders
- Food storage containers
- Can Openers
- Kitchen trash bags
- Silverware, plates, cups, bowls, etc for dorm usage (Corelle brand is a good option)
- Tea pitchers
- Alarm clock – battery operated (NO radios)
Personal care items are the responsibility of the parent – do not want to take this away from them. Examples: Hygiene products, dryer sheets, spot removed, fabric softener, shampoo, conditioner, etc.
List of Cleaning Supplies Used by the Student Homes
- Window/glass cleaner
- Toilet bowl cleaner
- SOS pads
- Dusting cloths
- Brooms and dust pans
- Mops and floor cleaner
- Carpet cleaner
- Laundry detergent
- Dishwashing soap
- Latex gloves or rubber gloves
- General disinfectant
- Spray bottles and nozzles for concentrated cleaners
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Trash bags (small, medium and large sizes)
- 100 and 60 watt fluorescent light bulb